how to buy win serv 2008??

h0feer

Hello there,

I've just been accepted in a new job, working in a Municipality like one IT, and here are some servers that are running windows server 2003, so i have i request to install a new system and some Software in these servers, but they are requesting windows server 2008, soo...

I was looking in google how to purchase a life time license for one pc, but i couldn't find the way,
i already saw some things in Microsoft webpage that i can download Win server 2009 but only for some days, not for full.

can someone help me? how to purchase the license? or if there is any crack or SOLUTION about this?

Thanks!

Server 08 is finished... some time ago in fact. You can still get one off e-bay but it's a bugged hackers dream i.e. a waist of time and money.
Basic Time line; is server 03 (xp or vista), server 08 (windows 7), server 08r2 (windows 7sp1), server 12 (windows 8) and the current one is server 12r2 (the free hyper-v is 12r2)

Thanks for your reply.

Can you give me some suggestions what to do?

Which operating system should i chose for installation and complete this process.

is there any newer version of 2008 os ?

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply.
Your welcome.

Can you give me some suggestions what to do?

Which operating system should i chose for installation and complete this process.

About what process? what do these old server03 machines do and what is plugged into them?
a 10 year old server cluster running out dated software will be a huge mess of networks and accounts but I can't recommend anything based on two lines of criptic text, does two hunderd xp machines still slug along with it or are they just servers running an old air-con someplace... we need details!

is there any newer version of 2008 os ?
I already did,
Basic Time line; is server 03 (xp or vista), server 08 (windows 7), server 08r2 (windows 7sp1), server 12 (windows 8) and the current one is server 12r2 (the free hyper-v is 12r2)

Another option is to transfer the whole mess to a microsoft cloud and be done with it... this is in effect a copy | paste to the Microsoft Asure and they can sort it out without taking the system offline.

Back