Windows 10 How to eliminate BOD, please?

Leey

PC : Acer Aspire T3-715

What happened:

1. Changed my login passward (administator, local accoundt), restarted & logged in with the new password, the PC worked 4 hours, shut down at noon. Several hours later, started the PC and entered the new password. Bang! Password incorrect. Then, locked.

2. The account password was unlocked by Unlocker in Bob Ombs Modified Win10PE.x64.

2a. Right after this, BOD appeared.
Stop Code:BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

2b. Then, another account, no password, was created in Bob Ombs WinPE. BOD appeared and changed its stop code.
Stop Code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Note : SSD has been checked by 2 APPs and found no bad tracts.

Help, please. How to eliminate this problem?

Thank you.
Leey

Well it seems like most of your BSODs occurred while running the WinPE image, so I would assume there's a buggy driver. Also local account passwords don't change on their own nor do they lock out, so either you changed it, entered it incorrectly or some process or malware is changing it on the system

Well it seems like most of your BSODs occurred while running the WinPE image, so I would assume there's a buggy driver. Also local account passwords don't change on their own nor do they lock out, so either you changed it, entered it incorrectly or some process or malware is changing it on the system

Thank you, Neemobeer.

"Well it seems like most of your BSODs occurred while running the WinPE image, "
Yes. For about 50 days before running the WinPE, I could not login my PC. Tried a dozen of various APPs & maneuvers but all ended in vain.
1. Microsoft suggested using Win10PE to repair, and tried every option in the WinRE. The result?
1a. Demanded login password.
1b. OS in my PC did not have the operating step or option shown by the Win10PE from Microsoft.
2. Many rescues operating in WinRE. None worked.
2a. Could not follow through, no such options in my OS.
2b. Occasionally followed through, but ended differently. e.g. press 4,5,6, or F4,F5,F6 did not enter safe mode.
Then, Bob Ombs WinPE was applied.
A. Unlocked the login account password, changed the password blank, BSOD came on right away.
Stop Code:BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO
B. Then, another account, no password, was created, BSOD appeared and changed its stop code.
Stop Code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

The situation now:
BSOD come on right after the OEM's logo.
BSOD will restart the PC and enters WinRE, but none of the options therein works.
Either ends up in different or opposite result, or demands login password.

Demands password for a non-password account.
Another administrator account was created in WinPE. Windows in my PC recognized it.
This non-password account appeared as an administrator account in WinRE.
But, when I chose to start the PC by this non-password account,
the OS demanded for login password.

Anyway to solve the BSOD problem?

Thank you.
Leey

Back