Windows 7 Huge problems whit Internett (plz help)

Concker

Hello, im having some serius problems whit my internett connection at the moment,
It all started whit my old setup. i had an asus m2n-e sli motherboard and installed windows and all worked perfectly, but some days later when i start my machine i get the message: unable to connect to the internett, but it connects to my rutermodem, but i just cant get no internett connection, ive god so tired of this that i build a new rig for windows 7, and formated everything, and reinstalled windows 7 on my new systems, works like a dream, then now about 6 days later i get the same problem!

I just cant understand what the problem is, we got 3 machines here, all running w7 and connected to same ruter, and im the only one whit this problem, i also got a friend of mine whit the same motherboard and he got no problems at all?

My system:

Motherboard: Asus Maximus ii formula p45 Socket 775
Cpu: Intel Q9950
GFX: Gainward 8800gt 1gb
Soundboard: Xfi Supreme FX
Network controller: Marvell yukon 88E8056
Ram: 4gb of Kingstone 1066mhz DDR2

So the only way i can get internett on this machine now is to go to device manager and delete the nettwork addapter, then find new hardware and then it works untill i restart my pc?

Also What ive done is:

Updating to the newest network controller driver, and the one before that whitout luck. then i run the microsoft security essential virus scan, and it only found the trojan: Trojan:win32/Orsam!rts, I quarantine this one whitout luck, same problem

I realy cant get whats wrong, my best guess is a virus, but get it on a new machine right after fresh install? and the virus controll cant find nothing. i also run the latest windows updates whitout luck.

So it cant be the motherboard since ive changed it, and same problem (and yes i have formated the pc completly and freshly installed w7)

List of other problems installed on my pc:

Firefox
Quake4
Winamp
Photoshop cs3
sony veges 9.0
mirc (for use whit gaming, havent clicked any links on it)
spotify (music program)
MSN
Ventrilo
Mumble
windows mail
Utorrent (tho i havent downloaded a single file after reinstall)
Magicdisk (for mounting iso files)
Office 2007
Steam
Xfire

Thats all the programs i have installed atm, and i havent been into any suspicius sites, just normal online newspapers sites her in norway witch i know is secure.
so i realy dont think its virus either.

Any 1 got any ides? thanks.

-Concker

Last edited:
The logs mentioned in the link listed on my tagline may give you some indications of something that is causing problems.

Back
Top Bottom