Windows 7 I can't findf any wireless signals

Prodigy

When I go on Windows 7 i try to connect to the internet it says it can't find any connections yet when i switch back to vista i can connect to internet no problems. I'm on a fuhitsu siemens amilo li1818 laptop.

Are you sure you have the correct drivers installed for your wireless card in Windows 7? ;) I'd suggest using the most recent Vista one's (as they are supposed to work with 7) if there aren't any Windows 7 specific drivers released yet for your model.. :)

What model is your Wireless card/adapter?

Are you sure you have the correct drivers installed for your wireless card in Windows 7? ;) I'd suggest using the most recent Vista one's (as they are supposed to work with 7) if there aren't any Windows 7 specific drivers released yet for your model.. :)

What model is your Wireless card/adapter?
So how do i update my vista drivers then copy them to windows 7?

And how do i figure out what wireless card my laptop has, it's a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li 1818

Last edited:

And how do i figure out what wireless card my laptop has, it's a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li 1818

Found drivers for your laptop here : Link Removed due to 404 Error

You can put the drivers on a flash drive or cd for later use . You can put them on a USB drive . Make a partition to hold the drivers . Lots of ways . Hope that has helped :D

Found drivers for your laptop here : Downloads - Support - Fujitsu

You can put the drivers on a flash drive or cd for later use . You can put them on a USB drive . Make a partition to hold the drivers . Lots of ways . Hope that has helped :D
So basically download them drivers on my vista put them on usb drive then reboot my laptop with windows 7 and install them on that

Cheers, the admin at my school helped me aswell i went on control panel and it was the unidentified driver so i click update and said where the file was, EASY! :) chers for pointing me in the right direction though

Cheers, the admin at my school helped me aswell i went on control panel and it was the unidentified driver so i click update and said where the file was, EASY! :) chers for pointing me in the right direction though

Thanks and glad you got it sorted out :D

Back
Top Bottom