Windows 10 I can't start my notebook

Renekluz

IMG_20180317_152444_BURST3.jpg
Hi,
I would like to ask for help, because my PC isn't starting.
When I pressed the start button, nothing happened for few minutes, but after, this poped up. Here If I press any button, or click on anything with my mouse, the screen goes black for few minutes And then Back to this screen. I tried cutting off power and after few hours the pc turned off (the on/off button didn't work), then I turned PC on and the same happened.
What should I do to get access to my notebook, did this happen to someone before as well, please help me in any way

SOLVED. Thank you!

Last edited:
Can you boot into save mode?
- While keeping the Shift key down press the power button to switch off your PC
- switch it on again and it should see an option menu
- select Problem solving > advanced options > start options > restart and your system will restart
- after the restart you will see again a number op options, select save mode

Can you boot into save mode?
- While keeping the Shift key down press the power button to switch off your PC
- switch it on again and it should see an option menu
- select Problem solving > advanced options > start options > restart and your system will restart
- after the restart you will see again a number op options, select save mode
When I pressed shift key and the start button, the PC turned off, but when I turned it back on, the same happened.

.....tried cutting off power and after few hours the pc turned off (the on/off button didn't work), then I turned PC on and the same happened.....
You should be able to switch off by keeping the power button down until your notebook switches off. Didn't it or didn't you know?
Has your notebook a recovery option?

You should be able to switch off by keeping the power button down until your notebook switches off. Didn't it or didn't you know?
Has your notebook a recovery option?
I didn't know, but after It got turned off because it had low battery, I turned it back on and it did the same.
Sadly now the notebook is turned off because I pressed the start button and shift and it doesn't want to start. This may be also because of low battery, because the "powering light" (the one that lights up, when the notebook is charging) isn't on, even though the laptop should be charging.
I sadly don't know what recovery option is and how it works

.... it doesn't want to start. This may be also because of low battery, because the "powering light" (the one that lights up, when the notebook is charging) isn't on, even though the laptop should be charging
This should be sorted out first. May be the charger fails, may be the battery itself is now failing, may be we just have to wait.

I sadly don't know what recovery option is and how it works
Some notebooks have an option to restore the factory setting. See the (on-line) manual of your notebook.
Otherwise the only option I can think of is reinstalling Windows. Sorry

B.t.w. which notebook is it (brand and type)?

You can remove your battery
after that again plug it on
then start your lappy
Good point, yes, if it can be removed and won't charge, remove it and plug it in again, some notebooks need that kind of reset!
(but never remove it if you want to power down your notebook, it is the worst thing to do, you might even end with an corrupted disk!)

I
Good point, yes, if it can be removed and won't charge, remove it and plug it in again, some notebooks need that kind of reset!
(but never remove it if you want to power down your notebook, it is the worst thing to do, you might even end with an corrupted disk!)
tried to remove the battery, but I don't know where the battery is (The notebook is ASUS but I don't know the type... I tried to find out, but I can't.)

It may be one that does not have a removable battery. Some of the low cost ones have a battery that is only accessible by disassembling the unit.

See message 2 and 3 of this threat
I don't know how and why, but I randomly pressed some buttons and it is now working.
It was most likely because of one of your advices (start+shift may have helped) So THANK YOU very Much. You helped me alot (most likely)

Back