Windows 7 I get Random BSOD`s when Games and Google Chrome are running

Lewis Dawson

I get random BSOD`s when my Games and My internet is running.

Here are the BCCodes i recieve:
BCCode: 109 - (I have a suspicion my C: may be causing this) - happens 85% of the time
BCCode: 24 - (This could be my network Card) - happens 10% of the time
BCCode: 3b - (This could be caused by RAM) - happens 5% of the time
I also get this error in the Event Viewer:"Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

I will upload screenshots obtained from CPU-Z. I hope anyone reading this can tell if it looks ok.

I am not adding any Mini dumps because it doesn`t help and makes things worse.

So does anyone know what could be causing these BSOD`s?

CPU.pngCaches.pngMainboard.pngMemory.pngSPD.pngGraphics-2.pngGraphics-1.png

Last edited:
For starters:
At work we start all repairs with a set of diagnostics. Often they find problems that weren't even expected. It's a waste of time to try to fix software on a system that has hardware problems.
Please try these free diagnostics for starters: Initial Hardware Diagnostics
Also, please ensure that you have ALL available Windows Updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis: http://windows7forums.com/blue-screen-death-bsod/38837-how-ask-help-bsod-problem.html

I cant upload the Zipped file it gives me this error in the attachment manager:

[IOEventTyp="ioerror" bubbles=false
cancleable=false eventPhase=2 text="error=#2038"]

Upload to a free file-hosting service and post a link to it here.

Link doesn't download for me.
I'd suggest DropBox or SkyDrive

The site your are using to upload to requires signing up for membership. Use one of the services suggested by usasma.

I don't know what the problem is, but my scripts for debugging are also broken - so I'm very, very busy and don't have time to mess with things like this.

I need the entire set of reports if I'm going to help out - not just the pictures. Please upload them to another free file-hosting service and I'll work on it from there.

Back