Windows 7 I get Random BSOD`s when Games and Google Chrome are running

Lewis Dawson

I get random BSOD`s when my Games and My internet is running.

Here are the BCCodes i recieve:
BCCode: 109 - (I have a suspicion my C: may be causing this) - happens 85% of the time
BCCode: 24 - (This could be my network Card) - happens 10% of the time
BCCode: 3b - (This could be caused by RAM) - happens 5% of the time
I also get this error in the Event Viewer:"Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

I will upload screenshots obtained from CPU-Z. I hope anyone reading this can tell if it looks ok.

I am not adding any Mini dumps because it doesn`t help and makes things worse.

So does anyone know what could be causing these BSOD`s?

CPU.pngCaches.pngMainboard.pngMemory.pngSPD.pngGraphics-2.pngGraphics-1.png

Last edited:
For starters:
At work we start all repairs with a set of diagnostics. Often they find problems that weren't even expected. It's a waste of time to try to fix software on a system that has hardware problems.
Please try these free diagnostics for starters: Initial Hardware Diagnostics
Also, please ensure that you have ALL available Windows Updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis: http://windows7forums.com/blue-screen-death-bsod/38837-how-ask-help-bsod-problem.html

I cant upload the Zipped file it gives me this error in the attachment manager:

[IOEventTyp="ioerror" bubbles=false
cancleable=false eventPhase=2 text="error=#2038"]

Upload to a free file-hosting service and post a link to it here.

Link doesn't download for me.
I'd suggest DropBox or SkyDrive

I don't know what the problem is, but my scripts for debugging are also broken - so I'm very, very busy and don't have time to mess with things like this.

I need the entire set of reports if I'm going to help out - not just the pictures. Please upload them to another free file-hosting service and I'll work on it from there.

Back
Top Bottom