Windows 7 I got windows 7 build 7140!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums.. :)

Glad to hear you got a newer build.. but don't be too upset when you realize there aren't any drastic changes between the RC (7100) and that build.. ;) It is from the RTM branch but so far there haven't been any major changes between the RC and these interim builds.. ;)

what?chill

this one is legit,its real.....Photoshop, yea right,why would I lie when my uncle works for microsoft,developing and improving windows 7,I think i get all the new updates and betas before anyone else,so you chill,I dont even use Photoshop

one thing I say: Believe it or not this is true

this is funny and fake this is the same screen from this website Link Removed - Invalid URL try harder junior
proof:
1. clock
2. date
3. same desktop icons
4. same background
5. same clock

this one is legit,its real.....Photoshop, yea right,why would I lie when my uncle works for microsoft,developing and improving windows 7,I think i get all the new updates and betas before anyone else,so you chill,I dont even use Photoshop

This statement alone proves it's fake.. sorry but it's fake... ;)

wow...the detectives are out tonite! What will the charge be....and what kind of sentence will be recommended before the court?:razz:

-Yawn-
My detective skills show that the image was saved in Photoshop.
Give it a break.

You don't use Photoshop but you have it installed? Ha, nice joke mate:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom