Windows 7 IE8, 32 bit, flash player not working

maradona10

Software issues I can usually fix but this, sorry I have tried everything I possibly can.

www.weightwatchers.co.uk, yes have your laughs a male on weight watcher ho ho he he :tongue:

Yesterday, went to go on the site. Got the windows prompt bar (under address bar) telling that something wanted access (presume adobe but possibly active x), I allowed it but after I few seconds it automatically started to download flash player (which I have anyway), so I let it continue and restarted my browser, it happened again, I would follow this circle a few times.

So from then I've un-installed flash player, reinstalled, twice actually. I've used the instructions on the below site, discovered that flash doesn't work in 64 bit, only 32, that didn't help one bit, I've also used cmd prompt to reset something, cant remember what exactly and finally I've used IE8 tools to reset "advanced" tab and went into security settings to allow active x, everything except the ones that says it isn't recommended to allow.

Adobe Flash Player trouble - Internet EXP 8 [Solved]

What do I need to do here? I am starting to feel I am beat on this one.

Back