Windows 8 Import Emails (Form Outlook 2011 for Mac to Windows Outlook 2013)

Jasper Womark

Hi Everybody,

I am in search of best solution for transferring mails from outlook (mac) to outlook (windows). There are a lot of mails that i need to transfer. I have looked into many forums for the solutions but most are for making IMAP account and all. I don't have such a good technical hand in doing such stuff, so i am looking for other alternatives. Fast and Problem solving answers will be really appreciated.

Thank you.

There are various ways or this problem:-

First,
Create a IMAP account (GMAIL icloud etc.)
add account to 2011 outlook for mac and office for windows
Drag emails into a folder on the imap server and then go back to windows and drag the emails from the imap into your email. and your done all your old emails are there.

Second,
There are other applications available that can solve this quickly saving you time. Here is one:-
Mac to Windows conversion

Hope this helps.

There are various ways or this problem:-

First,
Create a IMAP account (GMAIL icloud etc.)
add account to 2011 outlook for mac and office for windows
Drag emails into a folder on the imap server and then go back to windows and drag the emails from the imap into your email. and your done all your old emails are there.

Second,
There are other applications available that can solve this quickly saving you time. Here is one:-
Mac to Windows conversion

Hope this helps.

Imap transfer took ages to upload my emails. Actually the total size of the emails was 30 GB. So I opted to go for the converter tool that not ony transferred all my emails but also managed the folder hierarchy of all my emails.. Thanks

Hi,

You can also try SysTools OLM to PST Converter software software to fix this issue, Free- Trail version of the software allows you to-
  • Add OLM File
  • Support MS Outlook (2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/97)
  • Preview OLM Emails with Attachment
  • Windows 8 & All Other Previous Windows Version Supported
  • Split PST by Size
  • Recover MAC Outlook OLM File
  • Save & Export OLM to PST, MSG & EML Files

Here also a good software which based on latest technology and convert OLM mails to PST outlook file format. OLM to PST conversion tool to convert OLM mails from Mac outlook database and convert into PST, EML, MSG and HTML file format. Visit here: Kernel for OLM to PST Converter Software

Here I recommend SecuraSoft OLM to PST Converter to convert .olm files into .pst file format. This rich featured application is capable to migrate unlimited Mac OLM files to Outlook PST file.

You just need an IMAP account of any of the mail service providers and then synchronize your all mailbox data with that. Configure your Outlook account with the same web IMAP server account along with additional setting such as port no. After that, you can start receiving your files in Outlook application. Once the synchronization completes successfully, you can find your all data inside a single PST. You can find the path of PST data file from the account setting of Outlook application -> File ->Account Setting -> Switch tab for Data file option.

Hope it would be helpful.

Hi Jason,
Nope. Unless you've been an E-mail administrator in a business environment, it won't make sense to you. I've tried all the free tools and paid tools out there. None of them are without issues and huge amounts of frustration.:furious: Home users with less than 100 contacts in their address back and a few thousand E-mails still won't go smoothly. Once you are over 500 contacts, and about 10,000-25,000 messages, things get really messy. I've been working with Outlook & OE and all other derivations including WLM and W10 Mail, and this problem still exists almost 20 years from inception.

Thanks for your attempt to help anyway.
BBJ

BetaVare OLM to PST Converter Tool is very helpful in converting your emails from Mac to Windows in just a few clicks. This app easily converts your Mac Outlook OLM to Outlook PST without losing your data, here you can transfer your emails, contacts, and all other attachments without any interruption in your files. This app easily exports your all minor and major files without any size limitations, it also provides a simple user interface to all users where you can convert your Mac files without any extra knowledge about conversion. This software supports all Mac Outlook Versions and all Windows Outlook Versions, you can also check the trial versions for testing the whole conversion process.

VSPL OST to PST converter computer software lets you move your mail products, such as e-mails, connections, notes, jobs, accessories, etc., from OLM data to Outlook PST data.

It previews the post products after scanning the OLM file, including accessories. You may want to preview contacts brands showing nicknames, as well as other details. The user software is not difficult and clean to use.

Converts all mail things from OLM to PST

Allows mail this is certainly selective preserving after transforming the OLM file

Previews the main products after scanning the OLM file

Convert mail things from OLM to PST with 100per cent stability and reliability

Get more info- VSPL OST to PST ( VARTIKA SOFTWARE)

The Softaken OLM to PST Converter Tool allows you to export Mac Outlook files to Windows Outlook. With the help of this tool, you can instantly convert Mac Outlook OLM data to Outlook PST without losing a single piece of it. You may export all little and large files without any size restrictions here, as well as your emails, contacts, notes, and all attachments without any pauses. It converts your files without installing Outlook and works with all Mac and Windows Outlook versions. New users can benefit from the free demo version, which lets you convert a small number of files.

Back
Top Bottom