Windows 8 Import Entourage Archive files in Outlook 2013

Adam Keatons

Finally I switched over to windows and moved all my stuff. But I am stuck in this one. I exported all my emails and stuff into one file from Entourage 2008. Now I want to access this file in Outlook 2013 but cant find a way to do so. Please help me as I am a new-bee to windows environment.

Any helpful suggestion will be really appreciated.Thanks

Email Migrations have never been easy tasks as every email client uses different fle format to save their data. Being from the same manufacturer Entourage and Outlook have different file formats which need to be converted to import emails on either of them. If you are import entourage files in outlook then you need to change Entourage files to PST format that can be easily imported into Windows Outlook. Use Entourage to PST Converter for this process to convert entourage files to pst format.

Email Migrations have never been easy tasks as every email client uses different fle format to save their data. Being from the same manufacturer Entourage and Outlook have different file formats which need to be converted to import emails on either of them. If you are import entourage files in outlook then you need to change Entourage files to PST format that can be easily imported into Windows Outlook. Use Entourage to PST Converter for this process to convert entourage files to pst format.

Entourage to PST Converter turned out to be the best solution for first converting my entourage emails to outlook pst format and then I was able to import these converted pst files safely in Windows outlook.

Thanks for the suggetsions, really helpful.

Back