Windows 7 importing vista calendar backups to new calendar

rtdavide

is there anyway to do this?
i have LOTS of info on my calendar, and i'd like to import it in, but i don't see a way that happens... am i missing something?

thanks

well, windows 7 of course, which is why i asked it on these forums, but the OS i was originally working in was vista ultimate and the program was just the simple windows calendar.

in fact, i did find a way to do this, but it has to be done from the online version of windows live by subscribing to a calendar and then using the import ics feature. it syncs to the desktop then, but the calendar will import an ics. just doesnt seem to do it from the desktop.

thanks anyway

well, windows 7 of course, which is why i asked it on these forums, but the OS i was originally working in was vista ultimate and the program was just the simple windows calendar.

Maybe obvious to you my friend but you'd not believe how many people (probably like you) that post Vista/XP problems on W7 sites.

Maybe try being a little more specific the next time you start a thread.

will do.
by the way, would it have really mattered?
since this is in essence a program and not a part of the OS? i mean the answer concerned the online version of the software, which synced up with the desktop.

i've not downloaded the windows live mail and calendar to my vista, so i'm not sure, but would windows live mail be any different in vista?

Back