In-complete pictures printing in Windows

JeremyPSLin

Where I choose one or several jpg files in Windows and then press "Printing" option, the printing result is in-complete.
This issue occurs after we installed Offce365 business version and Office team said we need to report it to Windows team.
Would anyone can help?

Attachments

• IMG20210312161807.jpg
    IMG20210312161807.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 164
My printer supplier does suspect the printer driver problem.
However it's normal no matter print text or picture using other software e.g. Paint.

If printing is normal from other applications it wouldn't be the printer or driver. I would try re-installing the affected software.

Yes, that's why I come to this forum. I just click right button of mouse on the picture and choose the print function to print the picture. That's part of Windows. I don't know what software I should re-install. Thanks for suggestion!

I remembered the Windows 10 20H2 patches was also updated when I installed Office 365.
But the recovery date is expired, is there any way to remove an Windows update therefore?

I finally found the root cause! The Windows update was proceed to update KB5000802 while Office365 was installed.
And this patch caused the printing in-complete, I removed the patch and now the printing back to normal.
How can I stop Windows to update this patch? Because once I removed this patch and Windows update will re-install it.

I finally found the root cause! The Windows update was proceed to update KB5000802 while Office365 was installed.
And this patch caused the printing in-complete, I removed the patch and now the printing back to normal.
How can I stop Windows to update this patch? Because once I removed this patch and Windows update will re-install it.
I have the same issue. Problem started around March 15 or close to it. I tried different photo programs - even went back to Photo Viewer, but it does the same thing - it prints with a big white band down the middle. Documents print fine. If I copy a photo into Word and print the Word document, it prints fine. Any solutions yet? thanks! Chris Sutton

I have the same issue. Problem started around March 15 or close to it. I tried different photo programs - even went back to Photo Viewer, but it does the same thing - it prints with a big white band down the middle. Documents print fine. If I copy a photo into Word and print the Word document, it prints fine. Any solutions yet? thanks! Chris
Remove the patch KB5000802 and suspend the windows update until Windows fixes this issue. The patch status update from Windows is as fellow: Windows 10, version 20H2 and Windows Server, version 20H2

Back
Top Bottom