Windows 7 Install Net Framework 3.5 Sp1 on Windows7

turibbio

Hi all, I'm tryng to install net framework 3.5 sp1 on Windows 7 RC, but I'm having problem. It appears to me an alert to install and configuring net framework by activating or disactivating windows funcionality. Any help or maybe suggestion or link to the right version of net framework 3'5 sp1 to install?
Thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome.

Windows 7 comes with .NET Framework 3.5 already built in.

What kind of problems are you having that you think you need to install the Framework?

I can't verify the SP1, but I believe Microsoft would have included the SP1 version as it has been out for a while.

Their is a .NET Framework version 4 beta available.

Again, what is the reason why you think you need the update.

Is your computer running fine with no problems.

Are you receiving any error message from a program that requires the .NET framework?

As the saying goes, If It Ain't Broke...Leave It Alone!.:)

Well, I'm a Net Developer and I need some feature of Net Framework 3.5SP1. I check the installed version on machine, but seems that NF 3.5 SP1 isn't installed. The error that shows up is:
'You must use "Turn Windows features on or off" in the Control Panel to install or configure Microsoft .Net Framweork 3.5 SP1"

Give this a try, although it should be enabled if you installed your developer software.

Go to Start > Run, and type optionalfeatures, scroll down to Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 (which indicate SP1 is installed).

Now scroll down to World Wide We Services and make sure there is a check in the .NET extensibility box.

Back