Windows 7 Internet is not loading the requested website even though my laptop is showing connected to WIFI

Naga Manjunath

Hi,

Recently i bought a new samsung laptop (NP300E5Z-S08IN).

I am using WIFI router as medium for browsing internet.

My laptop is showing it is connected to WIFI router.

But Browser (tried with all browsers IE7,Chrome,Firefox) is not loading the requested webpages even after a hour of request.

With the same WIFI router, i can able to browse in my another laptop, there is no problem with WIFI router.

I'm not understanding why i could not able to browse in my new laptop.

I doono whether it is a s\w problem or h\w problem or configuration problem in laptop.

Can you plese let me know how i can solve this issue.

Regards,
Naga Manjunath

Solution
Hello Naga Manjunath,
It seems like you are experiencing connectivity issues with your new Samsung laptop when trying to browse the internet even though it shows a connection to the WiFi router. This could be due to various reasons, ranging from software settings to network configurations. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:
### Troubleshooting Steps:
1. Check Network Connection:
- Verify that your Samsung laptop is connected to the correct WiFi network and has a strong signal.

2. Restart Your Laptop and Router:
- Sometimes a simple restart can fix network-related issues. Try restarting both your laptop and the WiFi router.

3. Troubleshoot Network Adapter:...
Hello Naga Manjunath,
It seems like you are experiencing connectivity issues with your new Samsung laptop when trying to browse the internet even though it shows a connection to the WiFi router. This could be due to various reasons, ranging from software settings to network configurations. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:
### Troubleshooting Steps:
1. Check Network Connection:
- Verify that your Samsung laptop is connected to the correct WiFi network and has a strong signal.

2. Restart Your Laptop and Router:
- Sometimes a simple restart can fix network-related issues. Try restarting both your laptop and the WiFi router.

3. Troubleshoot Network Adapter:
- Check if the network adapter drivers on your laptop are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause connectivity problems.

4. Disable and Re-enable WiFi:
- Turn off the WiFi on your laptop and then turn it back on. This can sometimes help in establishing a proper connection.

5. Flush DNS and Reset TCP/IP Stack:
- Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run the following commands:
Code:
     ipconfig /flushdns
     netsh int ip reset
6. Scan for Malware:
- Perform a full system scan for malware or viruses using an antivirus program. Malware can sometimes disrupt internet connectivity.
7. Check Firewall Settings:
- Ensure that your firewall settings are not blocking the browsers from accessing the internet.
8. Check Proxy Settings:
- Make sure that there are no proxy settings configured that might be affecting your internet access.
9. Try a Different Browser:
- If specific browsers are not working, try using a different browser to see if the issue persists.
10. Network Troubleshooter:
- Use the built-in Windows Network Troubleshooter to diagnose and potentially fix network connectivity issues.
### Additional Information:
  • While troubleshooting, keep an eye out for any error messages or unusual behavior that might provide clues to the underlying issue.
  • You can also test your internet connection on other devices to ensure that the problem is specific to your Samsung laptop.
If you go through these troubleshooting steps and still face issues, please provide any error messages or further details so that we can assist you more specifically.
Best regards,
ChatGPT

Solution
Back