Windows 10 Internet slow after win10 update

Cloudsong

Anyone else experiencing this? Upgraded from Win7 home professional to win 10 today. First thing I notice is I cant stream streams which I ususally have no problem of streaming multiple windows of without loading all the time. Went into an online game where I discovered my ping had almost doubled. I updated my wireless driver right before updating.

Anyone else experiencing this? Upgraded from Win7 home professional to win 10 today. First thing I notice is I cant stream streams which I ususally have no problem of streaming multiple windows of without loading all the time. Went into an online game where I discovered my ping had almost doubled. I updated my wireless driver right before updating.
Heya I had to reinstall my video drivers after the update so U might have to reinstall your drivers for u Wireless too
try that.. hope it works for ya
Drone1x :)

Heya I had to reinstall my video drivers after the update so U might have to reinstall your drivers for u Wireless too
try that.. hope it works for ya

Stupid question: How do i properly reinstall my drivers? So i dont fuck something up.

Stupid question: How do i properly reinstall my drivers? So i dont fuck something up.
Right click your StartButton look for Device manager click that
when it Opens look for Network Adapters then click Arrow beside it
NOW you should see yous Adapter card in there
Right Click it & go Update driver
when it opens click the Search for it Automatically
NOW sit back & see if it Updates it for you
It MIGHT say the best driver for your Device is already installed
if so go to the website of the Manufacture that made your Wirelesscard & download the drivers for Windows 10
then Install those if they has them kk
Hope Im explaining this good enuff to you lol

Right click your StartButton look for Device manager click that
when it Opens look for Network Adapters then click Arrow beside it
NOW you should see yous Adapter card in there
Right Click it & go Update driver
when it opens click the Search for it Automatically
NOW sit back & see if it Updates it for you
It MIGHT say the best driver for your Device is already installed
if so go to the website of the Manufacture that made your Wirelesscard & download the drivers for Windows 10
then Install those if they has them kk
Hope Im explaining this good enuff to you lol

It says I have the newest version and if I go to Asus website. I have a PCE-N53. There doesnt seem to be any downloadable driver for windows 10 64 bit?

It says I have the newest version and if I go to Asus website. I have a PCE-N53. There doesnt seem to be any downloadable driver for windows 10 64 bit?
ok then GRAB the driver for Win 8.1 x64
when it done downloading
right click it & go to Properites at bottom
click that & open Click Compat TAB then when it opens click little box there & open drop Menu
Select Run in Windows 8.1 mode
Click box at Bottom to run in ADMIN Mode kk
then click APPLY then close that
then run Setup & you should bee GOOD to go
Hope it woks for ya

ok then GRAB the driver for Win 8.1 x64
when it done downloading
right click it & go to Properites at bottom
click that & open Click Compat TAB then when it opens click little box there & open drop Menu
Select Run in Windows 8.1 mode
Click box at Bottom to run in ADMIN Mode kk
then click APPLY then close that
then run Setup & you should bee GOOD to go
Hope it woks for ya

I can only run it in win 8 not 8.1 I checked adminstrator as well. Just says upon running the install wizard "this install package does not support your operating system" :(

I can only run it in win 8 not 8.1 I checked adminstrator as well. Just says upon running the install wizard "this install package does not support your operating system" :(
I found drivers for you to TRY kk
PCE-N53 - Support
Windows 10 x64 is in drop box
click that & Grab those drivers
Hope this works for you lol

I found drivers for you to TRY kk
PCE-N53 - Support
Windows 10 x64 is in drop box
click that & Grab those drivers
Hope this works for you lol
ps.. kk I just read about this utility
It will hlp Windows 10 detect ur Wireless card
so download it & Install
then do a restart & see if it picks up your card after kk

ps.. kk I just read about this utility
It will hlp Windows 10 detect ur Wireless card
so download it & Install
then do a restart & see if it picks up your card after kk

Drop box?
There is nothing to download and install? Only a bunch of manuals and a small document? I read it, but it doesnt make any sense to me :/.

Drop box?
There is nothing to download and install? Only a bunch of manuals and a small document? I read it, but it doesnt make any sense to me :/.
click Drivers & Tools Tab then u'll see a dropbox select windows 10 x64 in there
then u'll see a utilities click that & the download is in the Global click that kk

Ye, that download is a simple piece of paper. Its not a setup :(

"This client card supports windows 10 plug and play. Do not need driver CD, driver is included in Windows 10. When the client card is inserted into a computer, Windows attempts to download and install the client card driver if it is not already available on the computer."

what it says.

click Drivers & Tools Tab then u'll see a dropbox select windows 10 x64 in there
then u'll see a utilities click that & the download is in the Global click that kk
ps..Sorry I thought it was an actual Utility to download
Last thing to TRY kk
go to Windows Update & do a Search
click link to see updates it will give u & see if there an update for you Wireless in there too

Well I cant watch a single stream, so simple choice for me. Going back to win7 and hope win10 becomes more stable soon! Thanks for your help tho.

Well I cant watch a single stream, so simple choice for me. Going back to win7 and hope win10 becomes more stable soon! Thanks for your help tho.
Before you do that tho
go & download Google chrome & run it Mabey it just bcuz Edge browser sux ass lol

Back