Introduce Yourself.

Hi Poorguy,
I guess it depends on the subject of your new topic. Look through the various headings and choose the one that fits yours the closest.
thanks kemical, poorguy here been on here a few times but it has been awhile. I did find a topic that was close to what I wanted. thanks again. poorguy

:).. Hey, you like stuff like 'The Walking Dead' too? Many of us are huge fans of this show and have a thread running in the watercooler. Hmm.... Maybe we need a Star Trek thread too?

I'm more for Stargate. Stargate Atlantis may be the best production in sci-fi. I don't know if we need a Star Trek thread, but perhaps a Science Fiction thread would do no harm? Or, perhaps combining the Conspiracy / UFO threads we have, with Hollywood production? Like I have the total production of X Files on DVDs, with tons of material. Imagination and expectations combine with true facts in this area, it's intriguing, I think.

Many heartily welcomes to all of you.

:).. Hey, you like stuff like 'The Walking Dead' too? Many of us are huge fans of this show and have a thread running in the watercooler. Hmm.... Maybe we need a Star Trek thread too?
Soory, I don't watch'The Walking Dead', I like POI amd Nikita and S.H.I.E.L.D. Star Trek thread is great. I'm looking forwad to it.

Salute, fellow members : D
I am a random dude in your life who does various online stuff.
I like producing media like videos and music as well as playing video games. I use well known applications from Adobe and others for editing. Concerning games, I like online shooters like Tribes Ascend.
I really like these forums because it is not too full of members but has still comprehensive support.

Salute, fellow members : D
I am a random dude in your life who does various online stuff.
I like producing media like videos and music as well as playing video games. I use well known applications from Adobe and others for editing. Concerning games, I like online shooters like Tribes Ascend.
I really like these forums because it is not too full of members but has still comprehensive support.

Welcome to the forums :up:

I'll throw the ball back to You: Hi, and welcome!

If you'd care to give some info on your profile page, that would be nice. Not obligatory, in no way. :)

Hello everyone

My name is Yuri Pustjens and I came here to say hello!

I discovered this community trough Mike Fara his profile as MVP, And i wish to share my expertise as Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer (http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/mvp/Yuri Pustjens-5000462) as well here as much as I can.

I'm a Community Moderator and Wiki Author for Microsoft Answers and planning on copying my Wiki's to resources for this website if the subject is not yet in it.

Hope to see you all around!
Yuri

Hi, I'm a kid from Akron OH USA. I like programming , computers, calculators, skiing, rock climbing. I'm considering installing win. 10 on my comp so I came here to figure out if I should use 32 or 64 bit version.

Geza Fischer

(P.S. I'm Hungarian, explaining the name.)

I'm Finnish, explains my name, Pauli Aaltonen. Hungarian is, as far as I know, very close to Finnish. We do have a jackpot?

I wouldn't say 27 years is a kid. What I would say is, welcome, active members are always in want. You could provide some info on your profile? If nothing else, it shows courtesy.

Back