Introduce Yourself.

hey everyone, can't remember when i was here but always enjoy the topic and always seem to learn something from the topic. welcome all who join this forum you have made a wise choice.
good holidays to all.
poorguy

hey everyone, can't remember when i was here but always enjoy the topic and always seem to learn something from the topic. welcome all who join this forum you have made a wise choice.
good holidays to all.
poorguy
I've tried to figure out ways of some more philosophical / value based topics, I do think tech persons also do think and feel (!), but I haven't managed to create one, a true one. I do think an Eskimo view of IT and its meaning would be quite different from a Texas view - to give a clumsy example. But since we're all cooks of the same soup, perhaps there could be more than just "tech issues"? It's people doing it, not mere electricity?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

make sure and enjoy family and friends and of course all of the Thanksgiving food.
also give thanks for being able to enjoy this holiday with family and friends.

the poorguy

Hi I'm Inception! I am self-taught with computers and have been told that I am pretty "awesome" with them... Bout it.

Yeah, welcome. Never too many here to solve problems, since the problems are never too few, but ever increasing :scratch:

Cheerio!

Please let me welcome you to the site @rarifur. I'm Mike, and I started the site around 2006. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any feedback on improving your experience on the website, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.

Welcome Arifur. I always respect a person who appears with a name. Just put your picture in, you may look as handsome as I? I'm actually growing mustache right now, what I call "officer mustache", need to update my picture, one of these days. :cool:

Hi,
My name is Greg D-R aka Shadow. I know enough about computers to be able to fix most issues, but sometimes it seems like I keep doing the same thing over and over to no avail to fix the problem until I have an epiphany and realize what I need to do. I am currently having issues that I imagine I have to put somewhere else. As far as what I use my computer for, I play some games, however I play more games on my phone. I mainly using my computer for writing. I'm currently working on my first novel. It's a murder mystery serial killer story. I also use it for research for the novel, also for more information on the disease that took me from being a Quality Assurance Analyst and Coach to trying to live on social security disability. I also use it to see if there is something I could do that would allow me to go back to work. The biggest reason I can't work is memory issues, following more than 2 directions from anyone, even if it's written down I sometimes get confused. I hate it.Oh well, so this gives you a little of my background. Now I spend most days as a house wife? house husband? Neither works as I'm not married yet. Because of the recent Supreme Court ruling after 15 years in a relationship my boyfriend and I are getting married October 17. I can't wait. This post was supposed to be short, but I'm not so good at that. Sometimes it's hard to follow me, because I skip from one subject to another and back to my original thought. Have a Great Day!

Hi,
My name is Greg D-R aka Shadow. I know enough about computers to be able to fix most issues, but sometimes it seems like I keep doing the same thing over and over to no avail to fix the problem until I have an epiphany and realize what I need to do. I am currently having issues that I imagine I have to put somewhere else. As far as what I use my computer for, I play some games, however I play more games on my phone. I mainly using my computer for writing. I'm currently working on my first novel. It's a murder mystery serial killer story. I also use it for research for the novel, also for more information on the disease that took me from being a Quality Assurance Analyst and Coach to trying to live on social security disability. I also use it to see if there is something I could do that would allow me to go back to work. The biggest reason I can't work is memory issues, following more than 2 directions from anyone, even if it's written down I sometimes get confused. I hate it.Oh well, so this gives you a little of my background. Now I spend most days as a house wife? house husband? Neither works as I'm not married yet. Because of the recent Supreme Court ruling after 15 years in a relationship my boyfriend and I are getting married October 17. I can't wait. This post was supposed to be short, but I'm not so good at that. Sometimes it's hard to follow me, because I skip from one subject to another and back to my original thought. Have a Great Day!
Welcome @shadowgwm and thanks for your thoughtful post :)

Back