Introduce Yourself.

Just wanted to say "Hi" from San Francisco!
I may/will need to ask the collective's expert advice every now and then. And maybe sooner than later.

I'm Andy and I usually fix computers but it seems I can't fix mine :( I'll post my problem in the win 7 section :)

Hello everyone! I'm experienced user that don’t know how to remove browser hijacker:)

I'm a Husband, Father and avid gamer at 49 (soon). I've dabbled at VisualBasic back in the days of VB4-VB6. I play games on the 3 main game systems (Steam, Origin and Uplay). should you bump into me or look to join me in game, my usernames on those 3 systems:
Steam: the Kraken
Origin: Ragnarok-5432
Uplay: Black6p

I studied MSFT certified networking, learning topologies, network hardware, protocols, network packet design back in 2000. I'm a former Army veteran of the cold war and Bosnia/Herzegovina timeframes.

greetings from the san francisco bay area . just joined forum. iam a relatively new user to 10. even though I had it since last july, iam still exploring the in's and out's of it. I have mixed emotions. nice looking forum, easy to navigate here. iam Malcolm. cheers

greetings from the san francisco bay area . just joined forum. iam a relatively new user to 10. even though I had it since last july, iam still exploring the in's and out's of it. I have mixed emotions. nice looking forum, easy to navigate here. iam Malcolm. cheers
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom