Introduce Yourself.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Sir, Where is Question answer
Section ?
If you look at the main page you'll notice 3 sections, Windows 10 is at the top followed by Windows 8 and then Windows 7. Look for the heading which say's 'Help and support'.

weirdguy

Hello guys!

New here! Believe or not, this is the first time I have big issues with Windows after 27 years using it. :)
Of course I always got viruses that made me format my hd, but for the first time I am getting the dreaded BSOD. :(

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hello guys!

New here! Believe or not, this is the first time I have big issues with Windows after 27 years using it. :)
Of course I always got viruses that made me format my hd, but for the first time I am getting the dreaded BSOD. :(
Welcome to the forum weirdguy!

:)

Neversleep

Hi all, I'm 24 and I write from Italy. I always loved electronics and computers, but never had the opportunity to go deeper. I'm looking forward to study electronics and get in touch with that world, but I also wanted to explore the possibilities windows has to offer, and maybe mix the two together and get some automation/security/cool stuff on it
Hope I can contribute to the forum, see you around !

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi Neversleep!

Welcome to the forum :) I hope you enjoy your stay.. :)

nmsuk

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Welcome to the forum Avast.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

stueycaster

Millennium Celebration Award Winner
Premium Supporter
Hey Yall. I used to hang out here a lot. Then I got real interested in Android Smart Phones so I hung out in XDA Developers Forums for a while. But now I have a new laptop and I'm enjoying it a lot. So I'm back. Hey Whoosh buddy. It's good to be in the Water Cooler again.