Introduce Yourself.

Sir, Where is Question answer
Section ?
If you look at the main page you'll notice 3 sections, Windows 10 is at the top followed by Windows 8 and then Windows 7. Look for the heading which say's 'Help and support'.

Hello guys!

New here! Believe or not, this is the first time I have big issues with Windows after 27 years using it. :)
Of course I always got viruses that made me format my hd, but for the first time I am getting the dreaded BSOD. :(

Hello guys!

New here! Believe or not, this is the first time I have big issues with Windows after 27 years using it. :)
Of course I always got viruses that made me format my hd, but for the first time I am getting the dreaded BSOD. :(
Welcome to the forum weirdguy!

:)

Hi all, I'm 24 and I write from Italy. I always loved electronics and computers, but never had the opportunity to go deeper. I'm looking forward to study electronics and get in touch with that world, but I also wanted to explore the possibilities windows has to offer, and maybe mix the two together and get some automation/security/cool stuff on it
smile.png
Hope I can contribute to the forum, see you around !

Hi Neversleep!

Welcome to the forum :) I hope you enjoy your stay.. :)

Hey Yall. I used to hang out here a lot. Then I got real interested in Android Smart Phones so I hung out in XDA Developers Forums for a while. But now I have a new laptop and I'm enjoying it a lot. So I'm back. Hey Whoosh buddy. It's good to be in the Water Cooler again.

hi I am new here,how do i start a thread?
Welcome ntleow,
to start a thread, look at the front page and choose a section which relates to your operating system. Once you found the right section then look for the correct heading to post under. If it's a bluescreen then post in the bsod section, if it's help you need then post in the help and support section and so on.
Once in the section you want to post in then look at top right for 'Post new thread', click that and you'll see it's pretty easy from there onwards.

Any problems post back.

Back