Introduce Yourself.

NAS (network attached storage) this could be as simple as a single external hard drive that can connect directly to your network, or a dedicated system like Synology. Many home routers also allow you to plug a USB hard drive and share them out as network storage. It's a good idea to keep at least one backup of data.

Thanks for such good advice. Really appreciated.

Hi. My name is Fardin Arafat, My favorite subject is ICT. I'm an WIndows Insider. I need a help. How do I make a post?

I don't recall posting here yet so here I go!

Hello everyone! I am a new member here though I have browsed these forums in the past. I am grateful for a helpful community like this and I hope to be able to offer assistance eventually as I learn more in the computer tech world. I'm currently in college for I.T. and have been a bit of a geek for years.

I enjoy botany, biology, microbiology, and mycology along with fishing, hunting, biking, disc golf, photography, and artwork. I grow gourmet and medicinal mushrooms for food and my own health on the side.

Last semester I took Mobile App Development at the local college which helped me learn a bit of developing apps with Android Studio. This semester I am learning PowerShell and configuring desktop environments. I am aiming to get a few certifications along the way to an AA degree.

Thanks to those that keep this forum going!

Hello there.

Been using Windows since 3.1/DOS 5. Went through Windows 98, 2000, XP/XP 64/XP MCE, ME + Vista at some workplaces, 7, and now 10 for a specific PC build I have. (7 is still my fav!).

Been experimenting with Linux Debian based distros lately since Microsoft has gotten pretty bad on privacy. Other than that, hope to get some answers and help where/when I can.

Hi Kaushal, welcome to the forum... what is the difference between Computer Engineering and Computer Networking?

Welcome to the forum Kaushal!

Always nice to see a new face.. :)

Hi All, I have owned a home computer since my first - a Tandy TRS80 in the late seventies. Now you might think I should know a lot about PCs but that is not the case. I have a fairly logical mind and normally can find what I am looking for if I have a problem/solution with software that I like using such as excell and autocad. But I do struggle for technical issues with PCs. I am a hobbyist and my wife calls my PC my mistress. That's me folks - oh I do like following peoples problems and how the experts give a lot of their time on this forum solve them. I am sure that those that have been helped are for ever thankful and grateful

Hi, I just started in this Windows Forum

I’m using Windows 10, I’m new to this system. I need help exempting pop-up blocker for POGO.COM.

Which browser and do you use an extension for pop-ups or just what's built into the browser?

Hi, I'm Ilja, and have been a Mac user since 1987. I'm seriously considering switching to Windows at least in part, forced by the limited hardware choices, restricted adaptability, and price (!) of Apple hardware. Plus, I really, really like the latest Lenovo Thinkpad models. I haven't made up my mind entirely about going full-on Windows (which I banned from my life in XP times) or doing a Hackintosh (also because I have quite a bit of money invested in Mac software), but I've decided to at least give Windows a go and see how easy it'll be to do the things I did on the Mac.

Hi llja, welcome to the forum

P.s, I would rethink the Lenovo mate... an Asus laptop will be better in fact just about anything would be better ime

Back
Top Bottom