Introduce Yourself.

welcome to the forum goldfish19892017
good luck with your little project

Hi everyone .My name is Rhea singhania and i am writing from Noida .I am glad to be a part of this forum would love to learn new things and will try my best to help you all in a best way possible. I am new as of today, to this forum but i am on internet since long I am passionate about windows operating system .Tell me how i can help and i am ready to listen and answer.Hope this journey will be fun.

welcome aboard, rhea … hope the weather is treating you fairly there in noida. if you could just stick your hand out the kitchen window and wave … am sure our friends in nepal might see. nice you could join us. :)

I programmed an IMSAI in college and passed up buying a Zenith Z100 before I graduated. At my first job I used an IBM 3270 PC AT that I think had a 286 CPU and one or, maybe, two memory expansion cards, each one maybe capable of holding 1 or 2 MB of memory (in addition to 1MB on the motherboard). Of course this is so long ago I could be totally wrong.

Next was a Wyse 386, very fast. I must have had 4MB in expanded memory that I used as a big RAM drive. I copied all of my applications onto the RAM drive (Word, Lotus 1-2-3, a file manager, and some other utilities) and ran them from there. I have never run applications faster.

[Skip 15 years in IT administration.]

I suppose I may have run across this Web site earlier, but I remember it from the trauma, sometime in 2017, I think, that was the failure of Windows 7 update services, a reminder of the hubris that lives on in Redmond. Does anyone remember spending three days to install and update Windows 7 on an older machine?

But what has brought me as a member is my quest for a copy of the open licensing MS Office Professional Plus 2010 DVD or ISO image. It seems likely that a person sufficiently dedicated to Windows 7 might be likely to have this software. Mark Twain said (I think) "Keep all your eggs in one basket, but watch that basket!" Well I kept my eggs in one basket, but, well, alas. I was satisfied to continue using Office 2008. But when I realized that support was ending, I discovered that the Office 2010 download was inaccessible. And so I'm stuck with 1,000+ valid licenses and no software.

welcome Shirker, I see you have asked the same question in 4 different places so I hope you can keep track of all the answers... anyway best of luck with your quest mate

Hello to everyone.

I am new to the forum, I am not really computer literate, but not far off it. Hopefully after some time I will advance my knowledge.
Cheers!

Hello, everybody, I am Kria Raiprakash I am a student and I am writing from Delhi. I am glad to be a part of this forum as since childhood I am passionate about technology and I am here to learn new things and will try to help you all with whatever knowledge I have. I am new to this forum and looking forward to giving a real contribution and hoping to learn new things. Hope this journey would be fun

welcome aboard Kria Raiprakash... its good to see a student that wants to learn new things

Hello, I'm Legit Labs (an anagram for Bill Gates!)

I'm glad I found this forum and look forward to meeting you all.

Please feel free to inbox me if you have any follow up questions about my comments.

Welcome to the forum Bill umm Legit Labs,

I liked your chrome answer mate

Back