Windows 7 irq less than equal bsod

blitzyuk

Hi guys.

Been having this random IRQ_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL BSOD since having this new pc its an overclocked bundle from www.overclockers.co.uk it was tested and was reported stable at the time they sent it to me. I get the bsod either when gaming or just browsing the web or even if pc is idle. Ive attatched the minidump file in the requested zip file.

My Specs are:

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Overclocked@4GHz
ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3
ATI Radeon HD 5670
Corsair XMS3 4GB DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz
Windows 7 X64

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• Temp.zip
    27.2 KB · Views: 295
Hi.

Well, first things first. Any time there is a stop error crash and there is any overclocking, the overclock is the first thing that should be removed. You can write down your settings in the bios, then set the default values.

Then I can speak now of the actual dump. It is showing a failure with USBPORT.SYS, which is something that can happen with too much of an overclock.

Before you touch your overclocking at all (yes, I know I'm contradicting myself here) - remove your AVG which causes all types of problems under the sun. Here is a special tool to do so:

AV Uninstallers - Windows 7 Forums

If you still get errors after removal and reboot, then look at the overclocking in the bios.

MSE is a great replacement to have for antivirus. It never causes any bsod.

Perhaps consider removal of TuneUp Utilities, if only temporarily as a test.

ok ive removed avg and have installed MSE instead as this bsod doesnt happen all of time only at certain times i wont be able to tell you yet if it has cured it or not.

Back