Is possible to delete(uninstall) the language which is Windows Display Language?

Hyunjin Lee

Thanks in advance.

I use three language in Windows 10. English, Korean and Japanese.

The language which Windows display by is English. But I want to uninstall English or disappear English on task bar(language bar), because I can type English by Korean or Japanese keyboard. The English on task bar is useless.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance again.

Yes you can uninstall the language or change it to another language you have installed.

Yes you can uninstall the language or change it to another language you have installed.

Thanks 'Neemobeer'

I know I can uninstall the language which is downloaded in Windows 10 in addition to the default language.

But, If I choose the specific language as a Windows display language, the 'Remove' button in setting of this will be deactivated.
So I can't uninstall the language which is the Windows display language differently from the other languages.

Is it possible to uninstall the Windows Display Language to hide the language name in toolbar(language)?

Thanks in advance.

language.png

language2.png

I'm from Canada. So I change it to English (Canada) for the correct spelling in my country. Or just download a British-English iso and use it. British and Canadian English is very much the same.

Back
Top Bottom