Windows 7 Itunes 10 wont work on my computer

Sophie

Hi, Itunes has always worked fine on my computer (I have windows 7) and then i updated it to the new Itunes 10 or whatever, and now nothing happens at all when I click on it. I've tried everything, uninstalling and reinstalling, all the ideas on the itunes support website.
It doesn't even give a clue why it isn't working... I just click on it, the cursor changes to a "loading" icon and then stops. That's it.
Anyone got any ideas or had similar problems?
Ta

Take a look at this site for some great information and troubleshooting tips that should be able to help you solve your Itunes problem.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I hope this helps!

Brett M,
Windows Outreach Team

Last edited:
Hello,
Well I've managed to kind of solve my problem.. basically I uninstalled it and installed an older version of Itunes (9.2 I think) and it worked first time. So maybe its some sort of problem with the programme or compatibility. I don't really know, but at least I can play my music etc again.
Thanks for help anyway!
Sophie

After installing a Nero 9 update, itunes would no longer open. After trying all of the suggestions I could find on the web (uninstallin and reinstalling, deletin bonjour, etc.), I finally got itunes to work by simply repairing the Quicktime installation. It occurred to me that the two programs are interlinked somehow as Quicktime has to be installed in order to itunes to work. I hope this helps someone else.

Back