Windows 7 LAN ethernet drivers uinstall automatically on restart

kavneetrekhi

Hello everyone,I am new here
I have purchased a new pc yesterday only and put windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
the problem i am facing is that every time i restart my pc the LAN (Ethernet) drivers install and it shows red cross on network icon on system tray and when i see in manage it shows that yellow sign of driver problem and when i click on update it says drivers are up to date, i had installed kaspersky anti virus, earlier i thought the problem was because of that maybe it was blocking it but same problem even after installing kaspersky now i think maybe some other firewall is causing the problem or there is compatibility problem of the drivers with my operating system,please help me.
edit:
please remove 1 of the threads sorry double post

Do you know the name of the chipset your using?

If it's Realtek (usually the most common) try downloading here:

Realtek

it is intel (r)82578dc gigabit network connection it is there on my intel DH55TC mother board
when i first start my pc it does not work and when i restart then the network connection works

Hmm... Try rolling back the driver. If that doesn't work then you can get the latest version for your board here:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

i have tried everything
but still when i start my pc first it shows not connected (hardware or driver problem on trouble shoot) and as soon as i restart it works fine then

Hmm...when you installed 7 was it by upgrade or clean install?

it was a clean install its a new pc just 5 days back new hard disc everything new and partitions were made on that day only while installing windows 7 ultimate for the first time

Hmm.. well personally i would re-install 7... As it's a relatively new install (and new pc) it's worth another go just in case the first install was marred in some way..

Did you go to the Intel site and download the correct drivers?

I personally like to install he manufacturers chipset drivers if they have some for Win 7 and it looks like the new ones are for 5/18/2010.

You could then install the LAN drivers.

Sometimes the Intel site can be a little confusing, so make sure you get the x64 drivers for your system.

Back