Windows 7 Laptop started going really slow, then System repair appeared and everything has gone wrong!

Skyeatsboyo

I'm just about ready to throw this laptop at the wall with the amount of problems I've had with it and I'm also starting to feel like a bit of a burden to this forum but what ever my problem may be this place seems to provide the best answers which is why I come here!

heres my old thread that was solved:
http://windows7forums.com/windows-7...etected-windows-has-shut-down.html#post183327

so basically after I fixed that I created a back up image just incase this laptop went skitz on me again.

But it seemed to work fine since I sorted those problems out until 3 days ago when suddenly my laptop started going really slow so I shut it down and left it for the night but when I switched it on the next day it was telling me I had to do a system repair to which I agreed but it wouldnt fix the problem and just kept restarting and starting he repair again, until I was able to somehow start it up in safe mode and use that Image restore to take my laptop back to when I had sorted the previous problems and although I can log on now booting up my laptop takes forever and to load anything freezes my laptop momentarily, just to open google chrome and get to posting this took me 20 minutes, its painfully slow and it will tell me websites are being unresponsive and will have to close, its the same for any program I open it will take forever to load up and freeze constantly. does anyone have any advice on what I could do? I've got and had Mcafee on here but I dont think its a virus problem anyway. It wont even let me update windows when I restart it says reverting changes.

I'll try and get a video/pictures of what I mean but if anyone has any help or tips for now that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advanced.

Just an update guys, the laptop has gone back to only being able to get to system repair and is not fixing itself once again, can anyone help?

Just an update guys, the laptop has gone back to only being able to get to system repair and is not fixing itself once again, can anyone help?

What did you backup with? If you have the installation disk you can restore the system from backup or reformat and do a clean install.

Can you boot to safe mode? If possible attach your latest .dmp's.

What did you backup with? If you have the installation disk you can restore the system from backup or reformat and do a clean install.

Can you boot to safe mode? If possible attach your latest .dmp's.

thanks for the reply, unfortunatly I can no longer get onto safe mode. I used windows to create the image and also unfortunatly also Alienware didn't supply me with a recovery disk

Update using my phone:
Everytime I do a system image recovery I can get onto my laptop and log in but it will suddenly start going slow and things will error out and go rediculously slow until I **** up down but wheb I turn it back on it goes straight to system repair again and if I want to get on I have to do another recovery where it will all happen over again.

Back
Top Bottom