Windows Vista Links not working for me

I just downloaded from this site and this is what I got: The file has got version 6001.17028 and not 6001.18000. Is this RTM or not?

Re: 32 and 64 available from my FTP now - TechNET releases

I have both the 32 and 63 Bit versions directly from TechNET on my FTP server now if anyone needs them. I am connected to a DS3 so there should be lots of room

Site: ftp.digital-audio-pro.us
Port: 21
Mode: passive
User: [email protected]
Pword: public

Both files are located in their own directories.

I just downloaded from this site and this is what I got: The file has got version 6001.17028 and not 6001.18000. Is this RTM or not?

the file properties are incorrect. they signed the exe without updating the data on the installer but it is build 18000. i know because ive run both and its def. not the same build

I don't know which ones you are referring to (if it is my post), but I do know the bottom ones are older. I just put all the links I had on there for whoever wanted what.

The Files on my FTP are the correct releases I was told, if they are indeed a previous release, I will make that clear on my post.

I didn't mean to confuse anyone on that...sri

Tim

I also have other sites for these files as well if anyone wants them

at last, my niece told me who is working in M$ singapore that this RTM sp1 running around here is the real RTM sp1 that been distribute to the manufacturer. I've use this with my wintows wista ulimate and the speed was blazing fast.:eek:

I have both the 32 and 63 Bit versions directly from TechNET on my FTP server now if anyone needs them. I am connected to a DS3 so there should be lots of room

I cant log into your ftp. Do you have the integrated ISO's there?

Nevermind I got in, had to do the ftp in a different format than I am use to.

Which are these??? There are no releases of SP1 on technet right now.

OK. Here is the info....just like anyone else. As you can see it is the latest release. End of story

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Thanx for the effort n9nu but can you please tell me how I need to enter the ftp address. Haven't used a ftp address before. Do I just copy this into the address bar or what??

Thanx in advance

1 Terabyte reached. I raised the bw to 1300 GB to allow for a few more.

256 people downloading at the moment. it seems the site was linked in many other places

hi

I downloaded and installed SP1 and it seems fine apart from that non of my pop3 notification programs, nor windows mail, can now connect to get my pop3 email. I have my pop3 account setup on hotmail and that retrieves them ok.

Anyone else experiencing this?

thanks
Andy

Re: hi

I downloaded and installed SP1 and it seems fine apart from that non of my pop3 notification programs, nor windows mail, can now connect to get my pop3 email. I have my pop3 account setup on hotmail and that retrieves them ok.

Anyone else experiencing this?

thanks
Andy

had to set incoming mail to ssl (port 995). I could send email, just could retrieve it. It seems the ssl option has fixed it. Very wierd, never had to use that prior to SP1.

Apart from that little hiccup, SP1 seems very smooth and sleek. Even though it took 3 hours to install lol. PC spec: 3ghz AMD Dual core, 3GB DDR2 ram, plenty of harddrive space :)

None of the links posted here are working for me. The FTP-Server and Link Removed - Invalid URL seem to be down.

Re: Links not working for me also.

Why a good link for someone who is not registered?

As part of this LOYALTY for receiving the SP1 through here I will visit this forum daily and add my support... Hope there are good news daily ;)

Back