Windows Vista Links not working for me

Are there other links to the RTM-Versions of SP1 x86 and x64?

Other's would be happy, too, i think...

Free.fr (french ISP) offer a big-file hosting for Free (like rapideshare.de)

Here is the 32bit file I uploaded :
Free - Envoyez vos documents

The cluster is Full speed for the ISP customers.
For others, you may experience a speed limit.

Trust it, check the md5 ;-)

If it's too slow, I'll upload it again on another server with less bandwidth but no limit for non-french users.
Let me know your successfull download (or not).

Julien

This is the Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RTM, the complete build number is:
6001.18000.RTM.0801-18.1840 including 5 languages

Link Removed - Invalid URL

MS Tool to verify if u r running SP1 RTM Hi every body... there is a lot of confusions going over here whether u r running RTM version of Vista SP1. here is a tool from Microsoft though old but will clear ur doubts.

run it and see under windows tab what is the build lab. If it mentions

6001.longhorn_rtm.080118-1840 then u r running Sp1 RTM

screen shot is also attached.

@Julien04

Thanks for SP1 x86!!!

Do U have SP1 x64??? If YES, please make it possible to DL...THANX!!!

Re: 32 and 64 available from my FTP now - TechNET releases

I have both the 32 and 63 Bit versions directly from TechNET on my FTP server now if anyone needs them. I am connected to a DS3 so there should be lots of room

Site: ftp.digital-audio-pro.us
Port: 21
Mode: passive
User: [email protected]
Pword: public

Both files are located in their own directories.

I cannot login. did you remove public access?

Free.fr (french ISP) offer a big-file hosting for Free (like rapideshare.de)

Here is the 32bit file I uploaded :
Free - Envoyez vos documents

The cluster is Full speed for the ISP customers.
For others, you may experience a speed limit.

Trust it, check the md5 ;-)

If it's too slow, I'll upload it again on another server with less bandwidth but no limit for non-french users.
Let me know your successfull download (or not).

Julien

do you have x64 version? also you said you checked the md5? where did you compare it to?

here are the torrents
http://winvistaforums.com/blogs/bios/9-download-windows-vista-service-pack-1-sp1-upgrade.html

just ignore the zip files in the torrents, no clue why its zipped anyway the exe files md5 matches so its legit ;)

check your self, download http://www.nullriver.com/downloads/Install-winMd5Sum.exe and drop the exe into winMd5Sum and paste the md5 sum from winvistaforums blog post and compare

get µTorrent and open the torrent file in it to download, i got like 500 kb/s on the x64 ;)

have a nice day
everyone

This build in the previous post is 6.0.6001.17028. Is this the 1840 build?

:p For oem system builder go and get it today 02/22/2008 at the site. Register as partner with your live id and get the file.
download consist of :
1. iso_client_sp_wave0-frmcsp0_dvd.img (1.13 GB) -
Vista SP1 image file
- The file will be in .img format.
- Use a third-party DVD authoring software to burn the .img file to a DVD.
- Select the appropriate .exe file(s) in the language(s) you need to install and copy from the DVD to your destination computer.
- Follow the instructions in the step-by-step guide for upgrading your existing system image(s) to Windows Vista SP1.
Important In order to upgrade to Windows Vista SP1, you must use the new OEM Preinstallation Kit.
2. kb3opk_en.img (1.43 GB) - English version
The Windows OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK) has been updated to support the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Windows Server 2008
Proof of the Vista SP1 availability.
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Naruto... A big Happy Chinese New Year to you too :DLets hope the year of The Rat is lucky for all.( Actually I'm a Dragon by the Chinese zodiac ) Shout out your sign if you know it...

Just to change the subject somewhat and back to this SP1 download... As I wrote above, the guys running this forum are not some big IT conglomerate but like minded individuals who, despite limited resources, tried to help out 'FORUM' users with the SP1 download. Now all who join the forum are all warmly welcome to join in with discussion or ask if help is needed. Due to MS deciding not to release SP1 until March (due to 'some' driver incompatibilitys) this forum has seen it's ranks suddenly swell like never before and the forum servers have been literally over-whelmed with users wanting obtain the SP1 on offer (this, as you could imagine was never anticipated). So much so that despite Mikes and Bios's best efforts it has strained this forums resources to breaking point. People are now getting 'snappy' and at times a little insulting... If they had bothered to frequent the forum before the download was offered they would have got a idea of the forums 'ethos'.. So please have some patience and most of all respect to the owners of the forum, who, I might add took quite a large risk in the first place in offering SP1.

Frankly, I still agree with this. :applaud: :applaud: What Chinese year is this??

Back