krosslin

Banned
Before I explain my problem, first let me say that after twenty years of using a PC my new laptop I always keep clean (hardware and software), virus-free and optimized. I never have any problems with PC or Windows or browser.

Since yesterday when I want to log in happens this: Like always I do, I go to the forum page where is a small window to register, I click the log in (in the top right corner) and the browser freeze. Then I close the browser, run CCleaner and then I try again.

Sometimes everything works perfectly after a second attempt (to log in, no browser freeze), and sometimes after the third or fourth...

Do you know how to fix it?

Thank you

Sometimes everything works perfectly after a second attempt (to log in, no browser freeze), and sometimes after the third or fourth
Sounds like something is blocking the scripts;
Your system may be locked up doing something else (like a scan) and just needs a minute to stop doing whatever was using all the cpu/ ram cycles

Sounds like something is blocking the scripts;
Your system may be locked up doing something else (like a scan) and just needs a minute to stop doing whatever was using all the cpu/ ram cycles
I do not know, but idk if there are more people with that issue chances are low that that is making a problem.

Maybe it is latest my browser, I really do not know

Last two days everything is fine and I do not have that issue anymore.

Back
Top Bottom