Windows 7 LOTR Anthology wont work!

Rovian

Hello everyone..:)

I just bought LOTR The battle for middle-earth Anthology today.. installed the first one.. i opened it as administrator, then the game's just freezes from the first picture that apears from the beginning , and stayed the way it is.. well i kept it for about 1 hour just to make sure, and yet the game is still freezes.. so i had to close it from Ctrl+alt+delete, while the game was *not responding*..

The second game which is LOTRBFME II and the Add-on "the raise of the witch king".. got the same problem as the first one, but instead it shuts down from its own.. with message apears says "LOTRBFME II has stoped working" got this message for both, the main LOTR II game and the add-on..

Is this problem from my windows:confused: got windows 7 Home premuim 64-bit..?

Will i be getting any progress if i upgrade it to *Ultimate* for Windows XP Mode thing? which the game was working normaly with XP and Vista.. idk

btw.. my windows is up to date.. i updated my graphics card from Nvidia website, got latest drivers ,and the game is fully patched.

I tried disabling the Anti-virus and windows fire wall, i also deleted it just to make sure.. also changed the graphics card and put an old one i used it from my old pc, while i was running the game without a problem on my old PC having Windows XP pro on it..

I also turned of the UAC and restart my pc.. i reinstalled the games 1000x time and still got the same results lol..

If anyone could help, or having the same problem, PLEASE NOTIFY ME! I can't live without this game :(! Thank you! :)

EDIT: Please guys if anyone would inform a little information that would be a great help.. anyways, this is a link from microsoft site saying that LOTR anthology is compatible with windows 7 the 64-bit virsion.. anyone have a clue?? i'm really confused now..

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/Details.aspx?type=Software&p=Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%3A%20The%20Battle%20For%20Middle%20Earth%20Anthology&v=EA&uid=&pf=1&pi=0&c=PC%20Gaming&sc=Role%20Playing&os=64-bit

Thank you viewers.

Last edited:
Hello everyone..:)

I just bought LOTR The battle for middle-earth Anthology today.. installed the first one.. i opened it as administrator, then the game's just freezes from the first picture that apears from the beginning , and stayed the way it is.. well i kept it for about 1 hour just to make sure, and yet the game is still freezes.. so i had to close it from Ctrl+alt+delete, while the game was *not responding*..

The second game which is LOTRBFME II and the Add-on "the raise of the witch king".. got the same problem as the first one, but instead it shuts down from its own.. with message apears says "LOTRBFME II has stoped working" got this message for both, the main LOTR II game and the add-on..

Is this problem from my windows:confused: got windows 7 Home premuim 64-bit..?

Will i be getting any progress if i upgrade it to *Ultimate* for Windows XP Mode thing? which the game was working normaly with XP and Vista.. idk

btw.. my windows is up to date.. i updated my graphics card from Nvidia website, got latest drivers ,and the game is fully patched.

I tried disabling the Anti-virus and windows fire wall, i also deleted it just to make sure.. also changed the graphics card and put an old one i used it from my old pc, while i was running the game without a problem on my old PC having Windows XP pro on it..

I also turned of the UAC and restart my pc.. i reinstalled the games 1000x time and still got the same results lol..

If anyone could help, or having the same problem, PLEASE NOTIFY ME! I can't live without this game :(! Thank you! :)

EDIT: Please guys if anyone would inform a little information that would be a great help.. anyways, this is a link from microsoft site saying that LOTR anthology is compatible with windows 7 the 64-bit virsion.. anyone have a clue?? i'm really confused now..

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/Details.aspx?type=Software&p=Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%3A%20The%20Battle%20For%20Middle%20Earth%20Anthology&v=EA&uid=&pf=1&pi=0&c=PC%20Gaming&sc=Role%20Playing&os=64-bit

Thank you viewers.

To anyone who experiencing the same problem, glad to tell you that problem has been fixed, to know how to fix it go to that link.

I got LOTR BFME Anthology and none of the three... - GameReplays.org

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom