Windows 10 Lot's of BSOD's!

brambleandberry

Hello! This is my first time posting here. I hope I'm doing it right. I've been having a lot of trouble recently with my computer. I really started noticing this after I upgraded to Windows 10. I've tried several things: sfc /scannow, DISM, a computer reset, and an in-place re-installation of Windows 10. I still get a lot of BSOD's. I ran my computer's pre-boot diagnostics, but all reports came back O.K. Then I came across this forum. I've downloaded and run W7F Diagnostic tool.

Attachments

• W7F_14-03-2016.zip
    755.5 KB · Views: 373
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 7A, {ffffc000d054c2a0, ffffffffc000000e, 8aadc8c0, fffff80060f60000}

Probably caused by : bthport.sys ( bthport!BthQueryRadioCompatFlags+a0 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Hi,
you had a number of different bugchecks, some blamed memory corruption whilst others blamed the system kernel. The above means an error occurred in the systems disk sub system. I'm pretty sure this is a driver issue and would ask that you visit your support page and update everything, chipset, storage, network, bluetooth and so on. I can see that the versions on the website are slightly later than the ones currently running. Also laptop drivers are almost always supplied by the manufacturer apart from some gpu drivers so it's worth updating.
Product Support | Dell US

Please uninstall Avira AV and just use the onboard Defender for now as this is ultra stable.

If the bsod's continue then we'll go on to do more testing but hopefully the above should help.

Post any new dump files.

Back
Top Bottom