Windows 10 Lots of different BSOD

LukeNecklace

Hey there,

I've been getting quite a few BSOD lately and I've been trying to collect information on all of them.

I've just started using the diagnostic tool known in this community for it and the information on my latest blue screen is attached as well as information from BlueScreenView.

I have tried updating all my drivers and they all appear to be up to date, so I don't understand why this is happening.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks for your help, in advance!

Regards,

Luke

Attachments

• W7F_15-08-2016.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 283
  • BlueScreenViewForSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.png
    BlueScreenViewForSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 216
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801a9761982, ffffd00020a137e0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for IMFFilter.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for IMFFilter.sys
Probably caused by : IMFFilter.sys ( IMFFilter+1982 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
you have a number of different bugchecks of which many look memory orientated. Bugchecks 1A, 50, 3B and 109 can all be attributed to memory issues although drivers can also play their part. In fact one driver which keeps popping up is this:
IMFFilter.sys Tue Dec 22 03:05:04 2015: IObit Malware Fighter I can see this driver in the Call Stack which is almost a positive ID as to the culprit.

Please remove IObit Malware fighter and if your still wanting a similar app try using Malwarebytes

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Post any new dump files.

Hey there, Kemical.

Thank you very much for providing me with hope on fixing my problems.

I have had some memory issues in the past, but I will try your first suggestion before moving onto testing RAM and see how it goes. I will post again if the problem continues.

Thanks so much again!

Your very welcome Luke! Hope all goes well and best of luck.. :)

Back