Windows 7 Maximum count of characters for name of the icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
U are helpless....

Yeah, like I didn't try to help, an hour of time wasted on this post where I could have been helping people with real problems. As mentioned by highly respected board members, they have agreed with me.

You my friend you are hopeless, actually hoplessly lost

Don't expect any answer in the future as I will not be posting here

#

The general consensus would seem to be if you require all you have mentioned . You should have stayed with win XP :)
Have a nice day and good luck with your quest ;)
For it is not available in Windows 7 .
Its just a simple thing that nobody seems to be getting, so lets use pictures!!!

test.jpg

He just wants it to do the thing that the right icon does.

Its just a simple thing that nobody seems to be getting, so lets use pictures!!!

test.jpg

He just wants it to do the thing that the right icon does.

Well I knew that was what he wanted but in windows 7 it is not available . Unless you have a fix ? It is available in windows XP :) So if it is so important stay with windows xp unless you have a way around the problem ?

Well I knew that was what he wanted but in windows 7 it is not available . Unless you have a fix ? It is available in windows XP :) So if it is so important stay with windows xp unless you have a way around the problem ?
It seemed like reghakr and radennight were confused still and they are much more knowledgeable then me. So I was clarifying completely in order to help find a solution. :p

It seemed like reghakr and radennight were confused still and they are much more knowledgeable then me. So I was clarifying completely in order to help find a solution. :p

Dont think you will find they are confused in the least . Its just not available . They made that perfectly clear . This thread is going nowhere so I am de-camping for other pastures :)

Dont think you will find they are confused in the least . Its just not available . They made that perfectly clear . This thread is going nowhere so I am de-camping for other pastures :)

Agreed, the thread will be closed unless the OP has another question he would like to add.. ;)

The thread is now closed due to the fact that the OP's question was indeed answered and the thread has gone way off topic.. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back