Windows 7 Monitor goes to sleep mode

arie01

Hello,

I'm trying to prevent my monitor from going into sleep mode when the computer is not being used.
I changed the power options in Control Panel to never turn off monitor and never turn off hard drives then I went into the advanced options and changed the setting to never turn PCIe devices power off but after a while the monitor still goes to sleep mode.

I have no idea what other settings I can modify to prevent my monitor from going in sleep mode and I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you,
Arie

Sleep mode

Hello,

I'm trying to prevent my monitor from going into sleep mode when the computer is not being used.
I changed the power options in Control Panel to never turn off monitor and never turn off hard drives then I went into the advanced options and changed the setting to never turn PCIe devices power off but after a while the monitor still goes to sleep mode.

I have no idea what other settings I can modify to prevent my monitor from going in sleep mode and I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you,
Arie

Depends on what O/S you are using, but go into settings and turn sleep mode to never. This will stop the problem from occurring
regards punkah1:p

Back