Windows 10 Mouse cursor question

James Lee

Hi everyone

I use windows10 x64 edition.

I use all in one bluetooth keyboard which consist of keyboard and track pad.

When I connect above bluetooth device, mouse cursor appear on monitor.

However, when I disconnect bluetooth device, mouse cursor also disappear on monitor.

I want to be shown mouse cursor whether I connect bluetooth device or not.

I can not solve this problem on all setting such as windows mouse information and accesibility.

If anybody know, please inform me.

Thank you.

If you have a second mouse plugged in or if this is a laptop, just move the other mouse and you should see the cursor again.

I want to be shown mouse cursor whether I connect bluetooth device or not.
Not possible as your keyboard device has the mouse built into it. So when you disconnect it, everything disappears. Why are you disconnecting it in the first place? Your only alternative is to get a PS2/USB mouse and leave it connected.

Not possible as your keyboard device has the mouse built into it. So when you disconnect it, everything disappears. Why are you disconnecting it in the first place? Your only alternative is to get a PS2/USB mouse and leave it connected.
I want to control my PC by using smartphone application without Bluetooth device.

You can simply turn off your Bluetooth on your computer, and that should unlock the built in mouse driver. However, as mentioned, when you do this you will lose your mouse cursor unless you have a hardwired PS/2 or USB mouse physically plugged into your computer. When the Bluetooth is turned off, your mouse cursor will still be there since windows will switch over to the hardwired mouse.

The other solution would be to buy a different keyboard-trackpad combo; such as ones that use wifi or IR. Bluetooth keyboards IMO don't work as well as the other technologies. With a combo wifi or IR keyboard-mouse device, disconnecting the device from the computer will usually leave the mouse cursor; on a desktop you still need to have a hardwired mouse plugged in; on a laptop, the trackpad auto-enable will keep the mouse cursor active. There are settings in most laptop BIOSes to do this.

Here's an example: Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus - PC-to-TV control

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back