Windows 8 Ms Office Outlook 2013 Exports

Brent Cogane

I am using entourage as an emails client in my mac book air that I have recently purchased. I have all my emails in my windows system on outlook 2010. I need to move all those emails from outlook 2010 to entourage 2008. I have tried to transfer emails but have not been successful in any manner, So how do I transfer all my emails including the folders they are in from outlook 2010 (windows) to entourage 2008 (mac).

Waiting for some good solutions.

For migrating from MS outlook to Entourage you need to get your pst files in mbox format & that can be done by importing pst files in thunderbird, it will convert your existing pst files to mbox format. This can be done only you have access to Machine Outlook Installed with.

Else You can give a try to an application here:
Pst file migration

hope this helps.

I got pst converter pro as I had no direct solution available other than to go for third party application use. And to my surprise this tool worked great and solved my migration issue in several minutes requiring only a few clicks. Thanks for recommending it.

I am using entourage as an emails client in my mac book air that I have recently purchased. I have all my emails in my windows system on outlook 2010. I need to move all those emails from outlook 2010 to entourage 2008. I have tried to transfer emails but have not been successful in any manner, So how do I transfer all my emails including the folders they are in from outlook 2010 (windows) to entourage 2008 (mac).

Waiting for some good solutions.
1. Synchronize your entourage mailbox data with any IMAP server.
2. Open your Windows Outlook and again synchronize the same IMAP server account with Outlook which earlier you have used with entourage 2008.
3. Find your entourage mail inside Outlook mail client.

Hope it would be helpful.

Back