Windows 7 my computer freezes all the time

T

tobbeshjaxlp

Hi i just biult a computer with this things intel core duo qua d 2.50ghz Q9300 Ram: 4gb mother is asus p5n-d thats it i think and windows 7 64-bit and almost all the time my compueter freeze and i dont get a blu screen plz help where can the failuer be?

får bara en .Bin fil som ser ut som vlc media player fil

That's correct, the .bin file would I presume contain the updates for your MoBo BIOS, you need to either read the MoBo manual if you have it, or download it from the link I provided above and read, exactly how to update the BIOS on your particular motherboard. There is probably some type of builtin utility, or else you will need to use one of the bios update utilities, available also at the link I provided above

Possibly bad memory. First try re-seating the memory, then if that still doesn't work try 1 stick at a time. If that doesn't work try unplugging the cd/dvd drive or any extra hard drives and run the system with just the OS hard drive. If that still doesn't work you should look at your power supply, it might not be providing enough power to your components.

Back