Windows 7 MY MoBo Died or I Killed it

Nice little toy although I agree with you about it being green... All those wires and 'hook-ups' are going to take some sorting out..
As for Gigabyte boards... I love em! My last 2 mobos have been Gigabytes and they are rock solid.
What did you mean about newer cards?

Nice little toy although I agree with you about it being green... All those wires and 'hook-ups' are going to take some sorting out..
What did you mean about newer cards?

yeah but it will be worth it. The AW8D-MAX came with it the AW9D-MAX doesn't but supports it :D

Oh ok, with you now.. I've spent half the afternoon messin' with Crysis again until I changed the driver (again!) and now alls running smooth again.. Seems like these later driver releases aren't that good for the game although they should contain everything that was included with the original driver release for the game.. Weird

So will you miss the delivery?

No but I wont be able to start putting it together until I get back on Sunday :frown:
Maybe I should cancel the trip to the beach :confused: Do ya think the Wife and kids would mind me canceling the trip to build my PC? LOL :D
Kemical, You could probably hear her yelling at your house. :eek:

Hi Fatboy

Check this out!!!

abit have put backlight blue LED's on the board. These are adjustable for brightness in the BIOS and flash all of the time that the board is on. Certainly this is an excellent thing for those who have case windows and it adds that extra special element into the board putting it above other boards. That is: IF you like blue!

Installed with a huge Scythe Infinity:

Is this similar to your MoBo????????????

Man those coolers are big! :eek:
I know, it looks as big as mine :cool:
1-Monsoon-II.jpg

BTW: that display fits a 5 1/4 drive bay :eek:

I found a pic of one mounted on the new MoBo I'm getting !
monsoon_tec_installed.jpg

I took my fan off and turned it around and mounted it to the other side of the cooler so it would draw the heat out and blow it out of the case instead of blowing across the cooler. Doing that lowered my temp about 5 more degrees :cool:

That cooler looks the business.. I use a Scythe Samurai on mine as originally the case I was using wasn't very wide. Here's a picture I found of one:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

For everyday use it's great even with a 3.2GHz chip but for heavy overclocking it's not really suitable.

Just to add, for the chipset or Northbridge, the orginal heatsink wasn't really cutting it especially once I got the Black Edition... So I invested in a Noctua which does the job very well..

Mind you, just to make sure I added a fan....:D

I want to add a fan to my case to draw air from the Silent OTES on the back of the Board.

I'll have to check out your pics when I get home, Our firewall at work blocks out a lot of 'em

Just to add, for the chipset or Northbridge, the orginal heatsink wasn't really cutting it especially once I got the Black Edition... So I invested in a Noctua which does the job very well..

Mind you, just to make sure I added a fan....:D

Sweeeet!! I like that!

This is kinda what I'm thinkin' for my "Silent OTES" mounting a 40mm fan to draw the heat out
I don't do photoshop so this is the best that I can do with paint. LOL

Yup that looks like it would work although wouldn't your CPU cooler coupled with a back mounted 120mm fan do the same thing?

Yup that looks like it would work although wouldn't your CPU cooler coupled with a back mounted 120mm fan do the same thing?
Not really B-cuz the back mounted fan and the cpu cooler don't blow air directly on the silent OTES it will be about 3-4 inches to the right of it. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom