Windows 10 My webcam and audio are not working

Escher

Up until today, my webcam and audio are working completely fine. Just this morning, when I tried opening "camera" the error :"0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> pops up. I have tried restarting my computer, privacy and antivirus settings, and still it's not working. When I tried to join a zoom meeting, my camera is like it's not there, my microphone also doesn't pick up my audio, but it picks up others' audio inside of zoom. I have ran the troubleshooter and it appears that my Microphone does not have any problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use a 64-bit Thinkpad X270. My audio is Microphone Array(Realtek High Definition Audio). Please tell me if I need to add more information.

Thanks, the troubleshooter attempted to fix the problem, but the camera app still isn't working properly, I'll try the other methods.

Last edited:
My camera now isn't the priority, the microphone is, the microphone and audio recording troubleshooter could not find the problem, and I am not able to set up my integrated microphone, it seems that my microphone just can't hear me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edit: I fixed my microphone, just the camera now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom