Need a program


New Member

i have searched the web for a program that when typing enlarges the sentens kind of like the ipod touch or iphone enlarges the letters you type. i need this because i have my computer hooked up to my tv and when sitting at a distance (wich i do) i cant read the letters and i just have to hope that i have typed right.

i hope that there is some developers happy to take the challence (no award thought other than happynes and and a "Thank you so much" from me :D)

i think of something like this (take in mind that this was done in 2 minuts so its just to show the concept and not to win a design award(hopefully that wouldnt be possible;)))



Essential Member
You could also use the magnifier, which is built in to Windows. I believe you can choose only to enlarge certain portions of the screen.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.