Windows 11 need help for window 11

dartboard

hi, I hope you are fine. please I need a little help. I have a laptop i5 5th generation. i want to install this window on my laptop. but I don't know why my laptop become slow. I do multitask on my laptop. can you please tell me what i need to do:)

well the laptop runs slow because its only an I5... that part of the question was easy

did you already install Windows 11 or you are just thinking of it to try an fix something about the current software [W10 or W7]?

what are the rest of the laptop stats so for example an Asus TP500LN or a Dell whatever?

what do you mean by "multitask" because if you expect to play a game while live streaming you can forget about using a laptop

I suggest you test your hard drive speed at first:
Step 1: Right click Task Bar on the bottom of your screen, and choose "Task Manager" in the extended menu.
Step 2: In the pop out windows, you will see different tabs on the top, click "Performance".
Step 3: Choose the hard drive on the left column, and you will see the results of read and write speeds.
If the speed is slower than the average, please defrag your disk (HDD) or make 4k alignment (SSD).
Also, does you C drive or the drive where you install your windows is running out of space? If yes, please do cleanup disk or move some unnecessary files to another drive (like D or E drive).
All these solutions can be realized by AOMEI Partition Assistant, maybe you can have a try.

hi, I hope you are fine. please I need a little help. I have a laptop i5 5th generation. i want to install this window on my laptop. but I don't know why my laptop become slow. I do multitask on my laptop. can you please tell me what i need to do:)
Intel i5 5th gen is old processor. Intel designed few processors for laptops only.. It has low processing power.
Windows 10 might run well on your laptop with following conditions.
Windows OS should be installed in SSD.
Recommended latest drivers should be installed..
Only very few softwares should be installed.
Atleast 8GB ram modules should installed.
Uninstall very rare softwares must be uninstalled.
Disable tasks registered under task sheduled.
Disable running background applications..
Delete all folders and files from temp folder

Back
Top Bottom