Windows 7 NEED HELP WITH A DUAL BOOT QUESTION.

as always, thanks. i'll check it out.

i am getting everything just right now, and things are starting to look and work really well. however, i have just one more question. i have developed one little problem. i have always kept my taskbar hidden to give me more screen room. however, just today, the taskbar keeps popping up, and will not close. this is very aggrevating as i keep it on the top edge of my screen, and it is covering my controls for open windows. have you heard of this problem, and is there a solution? of course i have tried the properties options, but as soon as it hides, it will pop right back up.

Last edited:
a full week and no reply? have i found a problem that no one is able to help with? just curious what would cause the taskbar to continue to show on screen, even though it is set to be auto hidden?

Oops... Must have missed your post Stevae.

As for the task bar popping up I'd check the apps you have installed that usually have an icon in the task bar as one of these could be the cause..

ok, thanks! just to make sure which i should be looking at, i have three opened toolbars on my taskbar, the normal area which shows open/pinned programs, desktop( as i hide all desktop icons on the desktop) and computer. so are you specifically speaking of one of the ones pinned to the normal taskbar toolbar, or could it be from the desktop or computer?

Back