Windows 7 New BSOD errors after re-installing the Windows

Smity21

hi. after the erros that i haved here in this thread http://windows7forums.com/windows-7...m-windows-7-after-fixing-bsod.html#post180122 and conflicts with restart of my pc i have reinstalled the windows and i don't have such error with the annoying restart of my pc without reason at the 1boot. So after i have installed the windows and of course the updates necessary i haved some BSOD errors that i wanna resolve soon as possible so i need help from u guys. Helped me last time so i'll hope u will gonna help me to solve this problem. I will put the dump files and wait for your answers to solve this out. Need a response as soon as possible.

Attachments

• 102110-19531-01.dmp
    156.6 KB · Views: 248
  • 102210-17472-01.dmp
    156.5 KB · Views: 233
so u say to put the bios settings to default? or what should i do more exactly in bios. plss.. need help and a little more explicit because i don't understand exactly. problems with RAM i don't think i have because the pc works perfectly and these 2 BSOD comes after windows update. i'll wait for an answer as soon as possible. Need Help to solve it out. I haved read in another place about BIOS set to default but i don't know exactly how to do it. and if i do it the pc will work properly the or i will have some problems. I mean if i set it to the default settings it will be a newer version or and old version or i should update it if i can? Need an answer as soon as possible need to resolve this problems with those annoying BSOD problems. Where should i find the update of nvm62x32 nvm62x32.sys? wait for your response.

i understand that . i have replaced the nvm62x32.sys driver from windows\system32\drivers with the nvm62x32.sys from C:\Nvidia\nForceVistaInst\15.53\Ethernet. It's good what i did? or i have some mistake? or can u tell me from where can update this driver? plss.. need answer as soon as possible. thanks for your support.

until now i didn't have any problem.can u help me with the bios settings? should i set it to default? update it? if will, how do i will update or set it? can u help me? i'll wait for an answer as soon as possible. thanks again for your support.

Remove Daemon Tools and sptd.sys in the manner described above.

Let me know how it goes after some time or post a new crash when it happens.

Don't do anything else yet.

Good luck and you're welcome.

i have removed daemon tools before and now i used what u said to remove sptd.sys and restart the pc. I have also installed the MSE, power iso as u said and spy boot as u said in the previous thread. Againd thanks for your support and thanks because u help me to solve this problems. when i will have another problem hope to not, i will post it.

Back