Newly Build PC Gets BSOD When Downlowing Any Software

In dire need of help. I purchased my pc in parts, Windows7 and gave it to a pc repair guy to build and looked like everything was working fine. Minutes after I got it back i started to download my usual software and it began to get BSOD. I checked for window updates and downloaded them all. (with the exception of one service pack 2003 or something) I then tried to download the printer drivers and got an error number which i then gave to Brother printer technical support and said it's a windows related issue. They couldn't tell me much else.

Something else i noticed was that it keeps rebooting it's self sometimes with the blue screen of death appearing for 2 seconds shortly before shutting down. At one point before BSOD, IE and FireFox kept crashing. I use Chrome as well and it doesn't crash, but all of sudden it looses the page and says "something went wrong". Anything is

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.