Windows 10 Not all workstations can access the server.

Rapaaja

1 Asker : We now have Windows Server 2019. For some reason, not all workstations connect to it. I'm writing this now on one tablet, which will see the File History and Client Backup disks on the server. The other tablet only sees (opens) those discs when I click on the disc, not without the click. For laptops the situation is similar, some see others not. This is unfortunate because all workstations should export to the File History server disk. When we had Windows Server 2016, all workstations stayed connected.

Specifying that the server is Windows Server 2019 Standard and the workstations are running Windows 10 Pro.
SORY Is the wrong partition anything else, if any. Rapaaja
I Send :
Hello Kari7 has something changed in server maintenance / equipment changed / Interface structure / authentication in question the device to connect to the server in that last update was:
? shit the tease.
? Perhaps the "device-specific protection you do is doing the trick"?
Would you have a better repair suggestion? thank you

Last edited:
1Get the answer
Thanks a lot

Nothing has changed except Server 2016 to 2019. Likewise, all devices have upgrades and the same protection for Panda Adaptive Defense. And so some hosts see server disks, some need to log in and some won't succeed unless they log in again with an admin account.

I asked: Hello Special tease and device are also? updated / acknowledged with Win signature.?

"LIVE PERFORMED" And appear in the download successfully / reboot the device? on which device?

I got a response
thanks again
I have not used a Microsoft account on the devices, because then all computers would have the same password. I go to work on Monday and then try to set up that Microsoft account.
Best regards
Rocks

Hi, yeah? if the machines had a separate upgrade version / time / pace / and another one with a different base version then the 1903 structure too now messes up. DOWNLOAD All Basic then connect to the server eg DEVICE 1 ...... so they will be updated at the same time depending on your connection.

: Https: //www.microsoft.com/fi-fi/software-download/windows10

Snow waiting T.Schan
T.Schan Always open to learning if you got help layer us if you don't so layer us!

This discussion of how frustrating it is nowadays to get the hardware to work with their when they are not stand. WY
Rigast. Rapaaja

Hello The most important thing to forget is to say the same security / update for each device.

Good autumn T.Schan

Last edited:
This is for information to other users as well.
I'll tell you more when I know / get the answer.

Last edited:
Back