Windows 7 ntoskrnl.exe error! BSOD CRASH! Please help!

vMoPPy

Hello everyone!I purchased a new laptop over Christmas, and it's an Acer Aspire 7560 with DDR3 PC3-10600, DDR3 PC3-8500 RAM, 640 GB HDD, an AMD Radeon HD 6620G graphics card with 512MB of graphics system memory, and an AMD quad core A8-3500M processor.

Since the day I bought it, brand new, I have been a victim to the BSOD. It used to be when I was just casually using my laptop for browsing Facebook, Youtube, etc. But now it is becoming more and more frequent, in some cases several times per hour for no reason.

I can see that the ntoskrnl.exe file is related to all of the crashes, and from what I have researched on the internet, the easiest way to fix this is with a Windows 7 boot disk; but there is one issue. I don't have a Windows 7 boot disk!

I have also read up that it may be an issue with my RAM. If that's the case, I was looking into purchasing these bad boys!
8GB Kit (4GBx2), 204-pin SODIMM, DDR3 PC3-10600 upgrades for Acer Aspire 7560 Laptop/Notebook, CT2672319.

Anyhow, I attached four of my most recent BSOD errors to this post.
If someone is able to assist me in my time of grief, it would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 062512-28766-01.dmp.txt
    2 KB · Views: 198
  • 062512-30061-01.dmp.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 062512-31137-01.dmp.txt
    2 KB · Views: 165
  • 062512-35225-01.dmp.txt
    2 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forums.
First make sure your machine is configured properly to facilitate the collection of .dmp files.
Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be found later
Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.
Then:
Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.
Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.
Additionally, if you haven’t already, please take some time and fill out your system specs in your forum profile area http://windows7forums.com/windows-7...you-filling-your-system-specs.html#post235529 .
Good luck
Randy

Start by uninstalling Daemon Tools and use this program DuplexSecure - Downloads run it and click the UNINSTALL Button to get rid of the drivers, sptd.sys.
Completely remove your Norton / Symantec Software. Use the programs uninstaller if available or use the programs and features applet in the control panel. Follow that up by running the vendor specific proprietary removal tools from here https://www-secure.symantec.com/nor...t=home&pvid=f-home&version=1&lg=english&ct=us
Replace it for the time being with MSE from here Link Removed due to 404 Error
It looks like you may have a bug of some type, there is a driver;
a84sc7jf.SYS 7/17/2010
Which I can not identify. Nothing on Google or Bing.
So if you think there may be a chance of a possible infection grab a blank CD and this program What is Windows Defender Offline? (get the correct version for your architecture) boot your computer from the CD that the program makes for you and run a FULL system scan. The program defaults to a QUICK scan so be sure to run a FULL scan.
If Blue Screens persists attach new ones here to your next post.

I recently did what you instructed me to do, and I experienced another BSOD crash with an error that said, "system_service_exception". I attached the log of the incident to this post! Hopefully someone can further look into it!

Also, I downloaded Memtest86+ just now and I will be running the scan overnight! I was searching on another forum and they recommended doing this to test for RAM errors after encountering the particular BSOD that I had. I will post in the morning and give you an update on what came up!

Incident logs and other such useful information!
Download BSoD System+Error Reports.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Back