PC general maintenance

Jimbo22

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Well I have dropped the ball on my own general PC maintenance of my home network. I have spent the last two days cleaning out pc cases as well as running all maintenance software on my pc's on my network. It's just a family home network of 4 desktops and two laptops, two routers (wired,wireless). We do share some files and printers over the network but not to much. I guess I let it go for two long and for some odd reason I just don't know why. This has been two really long days of case cleaning, updates and software cleaning. Is it done yet......lol.

Well I have dropped the ball on my own general PC maintenance of my home network. I have spent the last two days cleaning out pc cases as well as running all maintenance software on my pc's on my network. It's just a family home network of 4 desktops and two laptops, two routers (wired,wireless). We do share some files and printers over the network but not to much. I guess I let it go for two long and for some odd reason I just don't know why. This has been two really long days of case cleaning, updates and software cleaning. Is it done yet......lol.

This to me is always a great idea.. As Data points out your hardware lasts longer and performs better if you look after it..

Back