Windows 10 Please Help Me

Pleacido

Lately ... my Windows 10 suddenly having so many problems ... I can't access the Play store even Cortana isn't working ... Please Help Me How To Fix This

Solution
Sounds like your Windows install is corrupt. You can try running one or more of the following commands to attempt a repair from an elevated command prompt
  • chkdsk /f /r t then press Y to run it at the next reboot and reboot
  • DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
If neither of those resolves the issue you can do a re-install over the existing install, you will just need to download the ISO and create a bootable media
If that doesn't work, then you are looking at a clean install which will wipe out everything, so if you have data be sure to back it up.
How to solve 'so many problems'....

Try in-line re-install > All settings > repair....

Last edited:
Sounds like your Windows install is corrupt. You can try running one or more of the following commands to attempt a repair from an elevated command prompt
  • chkdsk /f /r t then press Y to run it at the next reboot and reboot
  • DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
If neither of those resolves the issue you can do a re-install over the existing install, you will just need to download the ISO and create a bootable media
If that doesn't work, then you are looking at a clean install which will wipe out everything, so if you have data be sure to back it up.

Solution